SUBWAY®SC Gimme Card Program Guidelines
1) The SUBWAY®SC Gimme Card program is open to recognized 501c3 groups (charity), educational institutions or organizations only – not individuals. The intent is to help organizations raise needed funds to support their vital work in the local community.
2) Supporters of any registered SUBWAY®SC Gimme Card program group can receive one SUBWAY® Rewards Card per visit with any sandwich purchase upon request.
3) Each SUBWAY®SC Gimme Card carries a value of 25 points. Cards can be collected and redeemed at specified times during the program year for monetary or food donation. Cards redeemed for food will be exchanged at double the value or 50 points.
4) Cards must be redeemed at the sponsoring SUBWAY® restaurant prior to the expiration date.The sponsoring SUBWAY® restaurant(s) are printed on the back of each card.
5) The cards have no cash value until redeemed by the authorized organization administrator and are not valid until all program criteria are met.
6) Participants release the Sponsor, Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust Ltd. and Doctor’s Associates Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from all claims and liability relating to this program.
7) SUBWAY® is a registered trademark of Doctor’s Associates Inc. © 2011 Doctor’s Associates Inc.